Program helps adults stay active and engaged
“(There are) going to be limitations, but with the right resources, anyone’s able to succeed.”
Kaleidoscope is an adult day program that brings people together to make friends, discover abilities, and enrich lives. Join AC anchor Sarah Williams as she talks with Program Coordinator Rebekah Allen about the program and the learning and recreational activities it offers for younger adults with disabilities.
- What is Kaleidoscope?
- How did you get involved with Kaleidoscope?
- How long have you been involved with Kaleidoscope?
- Whom do you serve?
- How does a person join Kaleidoscope?
- Rebekah’s contact information
- What services do you provide?
- How has COVID affected services?
- What is one piece of advice you could give to the disability community as a whole?
- What is one thing you would change or make better in the disability community?
Resources mentioned in broadcast:
Alabama Care is partially supported by the Alabama Council on Developmental Disabilities (http://www.acdd.org/). The views expressed are not necessarily the views of these organizations.