Partnership between United Ability, Cahaba Medical aims to ‘defragment’ health care for individuals with disabilities
“The partnership is really just the coming together of two organizations that have similar missions serving a similar population – two organizations that also have as part of their mission providing holistic care.“
United Ability CEO Susan Sellers and Cahaba Medical Care CEO Dr. John B. Waits, joins AC lead anchor Alex Bimes to talk about their new partnership and their goals to create a seamless community health care experience at the Ability Clinic.
- Why this new partnership?
- Is there a difference between an able-bodied family and a family with disabilities?
- Explain continuity of care
- How does one distinguish between organizations?
- Dental and oral hygiene
- What is the cost to the consumer?
- How many days of the week can I expect services?
- Upcoming events
- Is there anything we haven’t talked about?
Resources mentioned in the broadcast:
Alabama Care is partially supported by the Alabama Council on Developmental Disabilities (http://www.acdd.org/). The views expressed are not necessarily the views of these organizations.